Thursday, August 27, 2020

Review of Burning Up: Firefighter Box Set by K. C. Crowne

 


I received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this set we get 4 story of men who know how to start a fire and also how to put it out. These men might have found the women they want to call theirs but keeping not always the easiest especially when those closest to them are pulling them away. These men know how to fight a blaze though and to get threw the fire and on the other side to the women they love they will fight that battle. What will the HEA look like in the end though. 

This is an amazing box set. It does have its ups and downs. Each story has a so many things I want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin these stories for any other readers. I will say this set will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...