Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Review of His Talented Manny by Lorelei Hart

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Gino Arman and Crete Smith. when this book opens we find Crete all dressed up and ready for his first gallery showing. Only to find the gallery in flames and he is sure his paintings went up with it. Now running out of money and about to be homeless he needs to find something that will give him a place to live and a job. Gino had married his alpha and gone through all the routes only to never get pregnant. He thought he and his alpha could adopt but his alpha went with someone who could give him his own family and Gino well he finally gets that baby he wanted even without his partner. Gino knows he can't go back to work without a Manny so when the agency calls him right as the person shows up he isn't sure what to think. What happens when two high school loves find each other again. Will this be the beginning of a HEA or just a job when done they can both walk away from?

This is my first book in this series and it is amazing. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't wan to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...