Thursday, August 27, 2020

Review of Her Innocent CEO by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jasmine Tate and Maddox Mapleton. Maddox knows they are coming for him his partner set him up and the fed are on the way into the building to come get him. What is he going to do? Well for him it is find the one woman he has watched on the CCTV more than he ever should. He is determined to find this woman and make her his. Jasmine knows there are times she should be working and all she can do is stare at picture of her boss. To be fair his picture is everywhere including her screen saver. She knows though that a man of his caliber would never come down to her level for any reason. What happens when he does though? Is it the beginning of the a HEA for both of them or will the reasons Maddox needs to run make it so they can never be together?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on a roller-coaster you won't want off of even when you read those two words "the end". I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...