Thursday, August 6, 2020

Review of Paris with Dad's Best Friend by Flora Ferrari




I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sara and Mark. Sara and her father have been planning to attend the wedding of a close family friend. In fact she was the one who babysat Sara when she was younger. So they have no problem planning to attend her wedding in Paris. The problem is Sara's dad is a workaholic and when he gets called to go to one of the other offices she thinks the trip is off. Little does she know she is getting someone better. Mark knows he is agreeing to accompany Sara for selfish reasons but he can't seem to care. He knows every since he saw at her graduation some part of him recognizes her as his. He wonders though that by agreeing to take this trip he will eventually put a wedge between him and his best friend. Will these two get the HEA they are hoping for or will their time together show them what they will miss when it all blows up on them?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...