Thursday, August 27, 2020

Review of Jackal by Frankie Love

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Lydia and Jackal's story. After Jackal's past her is sure he doesn't deserve a good girl like Lydia but he is darn sure going to protect her from anyone else. So when he goes to a bonfire he hears she is going to be at and sees some guy looking like he is bothering her he goes over. He isn't sure at the time but he thinks she just might want him too. If only he could get over thinking he isn't good enough for her. Lydia has watched Jackal all but run from her every time she tries to talk to him. Sometimes he just walks away others it's off on his bike he goes all she needs is one chance to show him he's what she wants. So at the bonfire when a preppy guy keeps trying to talk to her even though she doesn't want him to she is happy to see him there. When they get alone it is a now or never type of chance so she kisses him first. Will this be a HEA for them both or will Jackal take this as his opportunity to put as much space as possible between them?

This is an amazing book in this series. Though I would recommend reading the entire series. It can be read as a stand alone. This book does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...