Thursday, August 20, 2020

Review of Falling for Dad's Enemy by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Kelly Yeager and Kane Knight. Kane can't believe he has found the woman he has been waiting all his life for. When he sees her in the park just reading a book he feels drawn to her in a way that he never has to a woman before. There is something about her that he finds familiar but he puts that away and he knows he needs to go get his woman. Kelly can't believe that Kane is not only talking to her but looking at her like he wants her. He and her father have been at odds for more years than she can remember but there has always been something about this man that has her wanting him in a way she never thought she would a man. What happens when the truth of who Kelly is comes out? Will this be a HEA for this couple or will it be just the beginning of their problems?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. Oh do I want to tell you so much. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...