Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Review of Pining for Dad's Best Friend by Daniella Cole

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Bailey and David. Bailey has know for awhile now exactly who she wants. Though when she sees David again she can't believe how strong the feelings are that rush through her. She knows she can't do anything at her parents 25th anniversary party but a part of her just wants it to be her and him. David can't believe the feelings he is having for his best friends daughter. One look from her though calms him in a way nothing else ever has. One touch has him wanting to chuck everything and just be with her. With who they are though will this be a HEA or a wonder what could have been?

This is another amazing short story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...