Thursday, August 13, 2020

Review of Possessive Trucker by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sophie and Thorn. Sophie believed she was leaving the farm for a job in the city. When she got there though turns out the people were completely upfront about everything and the job at a motel well the manager said she didn't think she would actually take her up on that offer. So now she is in the roadside dinner trying to think of a way to call her dad to have him come get her. That is until the man who just came in captivates her. Thorn has been looking for his one for as long as he can remember. He didn't actually think he would ever find her. That is until he stops for something to eat at a roadside dinner he has stopped at in the past. One look at Sophie and he knows he has found his one. He just need to take it slow enough not to scare her off. Will these two find a HEA or will they just have a moment in a dinner to remember the other by?

This is another amazing story by this author. It has its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...