Saturday, August 22, 2020

Review of Wyatt Drake by Emilia Hartley


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kennedy Mortensen and Wyatt Drake. When this book opens we find that Kennedy has traveled to another town to find food off the beaten path. She has never found a place she wants to put down roots at but figures when she finds it she will know. So when she comes to the town of Grove she is surprise by how much she wants to stay. There is something going on here that she isn't sure about but really wants to find out. Wyatt is still recovering from his breakup. When he finds he has no choice but to leave his home or starve he chooses the local diner. There is a woman there that immediately grabs his attention. No matter how much he wants to turn away he seems like his attention is constantly drawn to her. Will these two find the type of home they have always dreamed of or will fear of the unknown make that impossible?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will grab hold of you from the first word and not let go even when it ends. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...