Sunday, August 16, 2020

Review of Nick Me by Harper Woods

 


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this story we meet Zoe and Nick. Zoe has been living and raised by her grandmother since she was   years old. See Zoe's parents were killed in a tragic accident that took them both. When she left she had to leave everything including her best friend Nick. Nick has just transferred college's for their football program. But when he gets there he finds that his old childhood best friend is there and looking better than ever. When people start saying mean and spiteful things about them over the internet will the girl who now is a shy version of her self and the boy who plays football have a chance at a HEA or will it all just something else to remember in their past?

This is an amazing short story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...