Monday, August 24, 2020

Review of Claiming His Human by Jenika Snow

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Greta and Tolcan. When this book opens we find that the Rogues have come to earth because their home planet is made up of more men then women. They came to Earth because it most resembled their home planet. With the harsh welcome they received instead of working together with earthlings they void to enslave them. When they found that earth women could be genetically matched with them they turned them into breeders. Greta is one of very few human groups hiding out from the rouges. Tolcan is an enforcer sent to round up all the humans. The more he sees though the more he questions the wisdom of it. When these two lay eyes on one another for the first time something just clicks. Though Tolcan knows trust is not given in an instant he knows he is suppose to keep this woman for himself as his mate no matter how illegal it is. Will these two find a HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

I am impressed with this type of book from this author it is not typically what I read from her. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...