Sunday, August 23, 2020

Review of Mountain Cowboy by Regina Wade

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet McKenna Roy and Micah "Doc" Masters. All Micah has wanted since the minute he went into basic until the time he got out was to be back on the Knotty Wood Ridge Ranch. The thing is it use to be him and his sister running the ranch. Now he has no problem with the fact that his sister wants to be a baker in fact he is very proud of the shop she opened in town. That however means he needs a new ranch hand. McKenna has known Doc for as long as she can remember. She even remembers being on their farm looking for him to be home on leave. When she learns he needs a new ranch hand she wants to be the one to be there for him. Will these two find that HEA or will they continue to be two ships passing in the night?

This is another amazing story in this series. Each story can be read as a stand alone. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...