Friday, August 14, 2020

Review of Mountain Daddy by Regina Wade

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Oakley Clarke and Oliver Adams. Oakley has been Henry's nanny since the day he was born. Henry's parents weren't truly ready to settle down and be parents so they hired Oakley to watch over their son while they continued to travel. One day though while out on their boat both of Henry's parents died in a boating accident. To keep Henry out of the foster care system she travels to his only living relative, his father's half brother Oliver. Oliver has had no contact with his father's family since the day he was told he was not his father's son but the son of the maid and nothing more.  The one thing he can't help but notice is how beautiful Oakley is. He knows he can't turn her and the baby away knowing there is a violent snow storm just about to let go. Will these two find a HEA they didn't know they could ever have or will the storm make sure that will never happen?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will hook you in from the first place and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...