Monday, April 24, 2023

Review of The Cowboy's Million Dollar Baby by Jenna Jacob

 




I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Allison “Al” O’Connor and we get Hudson Carson's story. Al and Hudson have been friends since they were kids and no matter what nothing is coming between them. Or at least that is what they think. When Hudson's dad gives them all the ultimatum about having a baby to get money most of them have other plans. Al has been in  love with Hudson her whole life it feels like and if he won't see it she just needs to move on. Can they find a HEA or will this be the end of their friendship?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...