Friday, April 14, 2023

Review of Forbidden Playtime with My Husband's Daddy by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Brandy & Jerico "Rico". While staying at her father-in-law's place her husband tells her that he forgot his computer with his presentation for his college exam on it and can she bring it. When she does she learns that he has been cheating on her for a while now. Can she find a HEA or will her husband's sins make that impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...