Friday, April 14, 2023

Review of Plus Sized & Precious to Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lauren Farmer & Jonathan Trent. These two have had a crush on one another for years now. Though neither has the courage to act on it. When Lauren finally gets the courage up to ask Jonathan about a date Johnathan gets blackmailed into asking her before his friend does. Can they find that elusive HEA or will they always be to shy to make a move? 

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...