Sunday, April 9, 2023

Review of Daddy's Best Friends by Zoey Fox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jillian, Kalen, Chris, & Rich. Jillian has been attracted to these men for years now but they haven't until recently. Now that they are out of town for the next 3 weeks she is going to take full advantage of this time. The guys all know they can't touch the one woman their best friend has held closest to his heart. They also know that they won't be able to control themselves as long as she is giving off those signals. Can they find a HEA or will it just be their time away from their office they will get?

First time reading this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...