Friday, April 14, 2023

Review of Why Choose the Beards by Sylvie Haas

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Amorette, Rowan, Zane, Garrett, Pablo, Callum, & Forest. Amorette is determined to have her own life her own way. If only her family could see it that way. This is why she is at her own speed dating event to finally get a chance with Rowan. Little did she count on the interfering cop, and a man who thinks he and his brothers just might be the solution to all her problems. Can they find a HEA or will it blow up in all their faces?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...