Sunday, April 9, 2023

Review of Taught to Please for Her Harem by Emily Crescent

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lana, Robert, Jason, Charlie, and Greg. Lana has come back to her hometown to be the new kindergarten teacher. Little did she know she should have taken the tour to know where her classroom really is. Though she finds Jason easy on the eyes she isn't quite sure she should act on that attraction. When she finds out there is more than one teacher that holds this option she wants to know more. Can they find a HEA or will there be no happiness for any of them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...