Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Review of Rugged Chef Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cassie & Bruce. Cassie needs a job like yesterday. She barely eats and with her rent going up it will only get worse. This second job will ensure that she can get some food in her body. When Bruce takes a look at Cassie all of his daddy instincts go into overdrive. The thing is she is his new employee so he can't go there. Will these two find a HEA or will they be destined to want something they won't get?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...