Saturday, April 1, 2023

Review of Cowboy Daddies by Kai Lesy

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Katherine "Kat" Bishop's story, and are introduced to Austin & Blake Daniels. Kat is determined to make it on her own and not on the merits of her family name. So while out looking for a job while hoping to get a tattoo job she finds a help wanted sign in the window of a bar. Though the guys don't need the help full time they could use a part time server and think that Kat is the one woman they will need for a whole lot more. Can they all find a HEA or will the people from the past make sure that none of them find that type of future?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...