Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Review of Mail Order Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Junie & Cole. Junie is just looking for a man to want her for her, not what she can give him. Cole wants a woman who can see him for the man who has dreams not for the worker he is today. When these two meet they realize they have someone big in common. Junie's dad and Cole's boss are the same person. Will they find a HEA or will it all end before it even begins?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...