Thursday, April 20, 2023

Review of Doctor Daddy's Plus-Sized Dreamer by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Nicolette & Jonathan. When this book opens we find Nicolette at the farmers market one morning. When she looks up and sees the most handsome man around. Little did she know what else he had at his stand. Jonathan takes one look at Nicolette and knows what he wants but will she be on the same page as he is? Can they find a HEA or will it all just be a fun morning at the market?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...