Monday, April 24, 2023

Review of Highest Bidder by K.C. Crowne


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Aurora Foster & Mikhail Antonov. Aurora is just doing a favor for her roommate so she can make rent this month or so she thinks. When she realizes this is about more than very little clothing and all about auctions. Mikhail has gotten his way into this club for one reason and one reason only business. That is until he sees Aurora up for bid and can't help but want more. Can they find a HEA or will this be more than Aurora can handle?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...