Saturday, April 29, 2023

Review of Longing for His Girl by Sara Hazel & Simone Black

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Abby & Elijah. In this book we meet Elijah he knows there is something missing in his life. But the only thing he can think about is the one that got away. Abby needs money and she needs it now. So when her friend tells her about the auction she can't believe it but knows it is her only option. What happens when they meet at the auction will it be a HEA or will it blow up in both of their faces?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...