Saturday, April 1, 2023

Review of Falling for My Mom's Boss by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Madison & Jacob. Madison just planned on getting in and out of the office with the USB drive her mom needed her to get. She never thought she would run into the one man she can't stop thinking about. Or lie to him in their first meeting while he talks about honesty. Jacob can't believe he has just met his future. From the moment he lays eyes on Madison he can't stop thinking about her. What happens when the truth comes out will there be a HEA or will it all blow up in their faces?

Another amazing hit by this author, I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...