Saturday, April 29, 2023

Review of Under the Texas Sun with Daddy by Jess Winters

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Megan Carruthers and Joseph Makepeace. Joseph really needs Megan's help to take care of his sister's children while she gets surgery on her knee. The other thing is he just can't help but want to spend more time with her. Megan has had a crush on her brother's best friend Joseph for as long as she can remember. She is more than willing to spend more time with him as well as help him with the kids. Can they find a HEA or will this just be a short reprieve for both of them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...