Sunday, April 30, 2023

Review of the Doctor's Twin Secrets by Sofia T Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Serah Jones & Curtis "Curt" Brock. Serah never expected to see Curt again. When she learns he is back in town she knows she has to be careful for a multiple of reasons. Curt never thought he would see Serah again. When he does he knows he wants to spend more time with her. What happens when the truth comes out? Will they find a HEA or will this be the end before they even begin?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...