Thursday, April 20, 2023

Review of Forever with His Quirky Girl by Sara Hazel & Simone Black

 


I received this book with understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Willow and Landon. Willow has an idea to make a ghost themed bakery. She believes that this will draw people in from all over. Landon is your typical workaholic. When his business partner all but orders him to go to this small town Halloween party he isn't sure but ends up going. Can these two find a HEA or will there just be too many differences between them to be more than one night of fun?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...