Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Review of For The Love of Whiskey by Melissa Foster

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. Due be warned this does come with some trigger warnings. 

In this book we get a better look at Sullivan "Sully" Tate and Callahan "Cowboy" Whiskey. When this book opens we find Sully running from the cult that she has been trapped in for years. She was very lucky to find a trucker that was willing to help her. Now she is being taken in by the Whiskey's at Redemption Ranch. (Can you imagine being taken in by this family oh the wishes) So Cowboy is the one who will take the lead on protecting her and helping to give her the confidence to do anything with her life. One look at her and he feels like he has seen her before. Can they both find a HEA or will people from the past make sure that future never happens?

So much I want to tell you about this book. I will say this book will grab you and not let go. It is an absolute must own. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...