Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Review of 4 New York Billionaire's III by Barbi Cox

 


I received this collection with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this collection we get the last 4 books in this series. These really need to be read in order. In this series we find 4 men who met the daughter or their best friend and business partner. These men and this woman not only have to prove to one another but to others as well what they have is something that will last for all time. Can they finally find their HEA or will it be proven they just aren't enough?

This series is an amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...