Monday, November 6, 2023

Review of Texting My Guardian Angel by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Katy & Sam. Katy finds out that her mom has made a deal with some loan sharks. Katy has been taking care of her mom for years now and this will be no different. The person she reaches out to just happens to be Sam the man she hopes to have a future with. Sam can't believe the one person he should say no to is one he knows he can't. From the moment he sees her picture he knows he has to have her. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that will never happen?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...