Sunday, November 12, 2023

Review of The Mafia Daddy's

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Adelsia & Giovanni. Adelsia is tired of trying to put together italian food without authentic ingredients. So she goes to the city to get some. While there some men try to mug her and she thinks her name alone will protect her. Giovanni is determined to follow his boss's instructions and protect his daughter. He wants to be more than just her bodyguard but would never overstep his place. Can these two find a HEA or will their stature make that impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...