Monday, November 6, 2023

Review of The Biker Daddy's Eager Little Neighbor by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cassidy & Vincent. Cassidy has moved in with her grandparents to help them out and they are getting older so they need more help. What she didn't plan on was the tough looking neighbor who is a mush when it comes to his son. Vincent is as cold as they come in his job. When he gets home though it is all about his son. That is until he sees the granddaughter of his next door neighbors. Can they find a HEA or will there always be something between them?

Another hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...