Sunday, November 12, 2023

Review of Holiday Shifters: 12 Book Collection by Lisa Daniels

 


I received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this set we get 12 stories of shifters who find their mates. The thing is finding them is only half the problem. Not only do they need to prove they are worthy of their mate, but they also need to make sure those around them also know it. Since others might not be so ready to accept them as quickly as they want to go for it. Can they find their HEA or will it all be too much to overcome. 

Amazing collection by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...