Friday, November 3, 2023

Review of Forbidden Obsession by Jenna Jacob

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Emma Bishop / Aubrey Holden & Grant Holden. When this book opens we find that Emma is on the run from her own wedding. There is no way she is going to marry the man he parents have chosen. When Emma and Grant first meet they both find themselves running from danger in the form of a tornado. If not for his training and realizing the location he is picking stuff up from is their only chance. Can they find their HEA or will the danger be more than they can overcome?

Another amazing hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...