Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Review of Kidnapped for Christmas by Khloe Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Grace & Arnie. Arnie knows that he shouldn't want Grace. The thing is he knows she is the only woman who will hold his heart. When a storm rolls in he is determined to keep her safe. Gracie knows she should stay away from Arnie because not only he is her mom's boss but there is something about him. When her ex shows up while she is baking he is the one to stand up for her. Can they find a HEA or once the snow melts will it be all over for them as well?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...