Friday, November 3, 2023

Review of Baking & Blindfold by Sylvie Haas

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Bianca, Mark, Carl, & Sean. Bianca is looking to be a part of the next Christmas Charity Auction. The thing is she is looking for her step-brothers to bid on her. After being a disappointment to both her dad and her step-mom she is looking to have something for herself. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another hit out of park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...