Thursday, November 30, 2023

Review of The Craftsman by Georgia Fox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Emma & Wulf. Wulf has no desire to be married to anyone especially a woman he has never met. One look at Emma isn't changing his mind and making him want to be married to her. Emma is just looking for something other than the convent. When she learns she is going to get a chance to marry a man she hasn't met she jumps at it. Can these two find a way to have a HEA or will their reasons for marriage keep them apart forever?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...