Sunday, November 19, 2023

Review of Plus-Sized Love for Daddy Dom by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Alyssa & Xander. Alyssa is looking for a man just like Xander but she knows he would never go for a woman like her. Xander can't believe a woman like Alyssa would want a man like him. Can two people who have been hurt in the past find a future with one another or will they let the past ruin their future?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...