Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Review of Stolen Kisses by Barbi Cox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lilah & get Edmond's story. Edmond can't believe that his brother has fallen head over heels for his girl. In their line of business having someone important to you is a weakness. Edmond is determined to live his life with no commitments. Lilah just happens to be the roommate of Edmond's hookup buddy. What she didn't plan on was seeing him one night and finding an instant connection with him. Can they find a HEA or will the rules they have for themselves keep them apart?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...