Friday, November 3, 2023

Review of Shared by the Pilots by Cassie Cole

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Veronica, Taylor, Luke, and Adam. When this book opens we find that Veronica is being picked on by her co-worker. He believes she is too picky when it comes to men so he tell he she must say yes to the next 3 men who ask her out. If only it was as simple as that. She will have to decide if she is willing to bend her rules for these guys. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...