Friday, November 24, 2023

Review of Carols & Consent by Sylvie Haas

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Aurora, Big D, Jack, Calvin, & Travis. Aurora has a plan all she needs is the charity auction to make them happen. What she didn't plan was her step-brothers crashing the auction. Big D, Jack, Calvin, & Travis have been on the road for years now. Part of the reason is because they love the music another part is because they all had feelings for their stepsister and just had to get away. Can they all find a HEA or will this drive a bigger wedge in their family?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...