Thursday, November 30, 2023

Review of Jana's Fierce Biker by Lila Fox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jana & Gunner. These two meet for the first time when Jana comes to what she thinks is a rescue of her next door neighbor's son. When she tells the guy off she thinks he is leaving because of her. Little did she know Gunner was right behind her. Gunner can't believe the feisty woman who comes over to help his nephew. He knows from the moment he speaks to her she is meant to be his. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...