Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Review of Grumpy Bad Boy Santa by Aria McDow

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ivy & Nick. Nick since getting out of prison is determined to help his mom. The only problem he has been having is no one wants to hire a convict. He knows he is innocent of his crimes but no one will believe him, not even his ex Ivy. Ivy has just learned that Nick was telling the truth about his innocence. The problem is there is no way to go back in time and fix what was broken. Can they find a HEA or will the past be too much to overcome?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...