Friday, November 3, 2023

Review of One Look by B. L. Brooks

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kenzie "Kenz" Stone & Nate Hartley. From the moment Nate sees he has new neighbors. Since he doesn't want it he is just about to turn from the site, that is until he sees the young woman that goes into the house. He has to know everything about the woman he knows is his future. Kenz knows from the moment she sees Nate she wants him. She believes though there is no way he will ever look twice at her. Can these two find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...