Monday, November 6, 2023

Review of The Mafia Daddy's Pretty Little Outsider by Jess Winters

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Maria & Mickey. Maria is a mafia princess but she doesn't want to be anymore. She wants to be able to make her own decisions. Mickey holds a last name that some find isn't worth his place in the family. The thing is he knows what he wants and Maria is just part of it. Can these two find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...