Monday, November 6, 2023

Review of Stalked by the Mountain Man by Mia Brody

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mackenzie & Ace. Ace has been stalking Mackenzie for a while now. When he hears her cry out he knows he can't stay away from her any longer. He just hopes he doesn't lose his friend and her father in the process. Mackenzie has known Ace was watching over her for a while. When he finally steps up and tells her how he feels she wonders if it was just in the heat of the moment. Can they find a HEA or will there always be something between them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...