Monday, November 27, 2023

Review of the Hot Mountain Man's Proposal by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Grace & Patrick. Grace believes she is only around for one thing, and it isn't a good one. She doesn't believe a man really wants her for her, but for what she can give them. Patrick sees Grace beyond the tough exterior she shows to everyone else. The daddy dom in him is determined to make sure this little girl knows she is perfect just the way she is. Can they find that HEA or will her insecurities make that impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...