Thursday, March 30, 2023

Review of Wild by Barbi Cox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kristy, Kevin, Brad, & Billy. Kristy is determined to have fun and has no plans on settling down like her father wants her to do. She also doesn't plan on dating a cop. This is odd when she meets both Kevin & Brad who are both cops with a lot going on. Can these men show her there is more to just flitting from one place to the next?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...